Organization of documents acceptance and holding entrance examinations
1. Information about the results of admission shall be communicated to the applicants for Intramural department till August, 30, for Extramural department till September, 30, by the selection committee by posting on information boards of Innovative Technical College of Almaty.
2. Acceptance of applications of persons for education in Innovative Technical College of Almaty is carried out from June, 20 to August, 20 for the intramural department, from June, 20 to September, 20 for the extramural department.
3. The persons who provided the certificate of complex testing (the graduates of previous years, participated in complex testing this year to enter the higher education institutions) or a certificate of the results of UNT (graduates of this year, participated in a unified national testing), shall be exempted from entrance examinations and are admitted to the competition according to the conditions specified in paragraph 12 of this Regulation.
4. Entrance examinations for applicants for education on training programs of technical and vocational education, providing training of mid-level specialists, and having:
1) general secondary education are conducted in three subjects (Kazakh language or Russian language, history of Kazakhstan and mathematics);
2) main secondary education - in two subjects in the volume of curricula of main secondary education (Kazakh or Russian language and mathematics);
5. For persons entering the education on training programs of technical and vocational education, providing training of mid-level specialists, examinations are held: on the intramural department - from August, 20 to August, 28, on extramural department - from August, 25 to September, 20.
At carrying out of entrance examinations:
1) in the form of testing, the number of test tasks (questions) for each subject is 25; the correct answer to each test task is estimated at 1 point; for testing in three subjects it is given 2 hours 15 minutes, and in two subjects - 1 hour 30 minutes; the results of testing are announced the next day after the test
Not allowed to participate in the competition for entering the training persons recruited:
1) less than 20 points out of two subjects, having the main general education;
2) less than 35 points out of three subjects, having secondary education.
>Rules of attendance and behavior on lessons
• Discipline in attending lessons is provided by self-control on the part of the student, the teacher, the administration of the College.
• Punctuality of attending lessons is an important element of the educational process.
• The minimum number of attending hours for each course is 80% of the total number of hours of this course.
• Attendance is tracked regularly, through the attendance record. Attendance is recorded in a special record book on each lesson. Students who do not meet the requirement for attendance will not be admitted to the final exams.
• Attendance and activity on the lesson are the components of the final evaluation.
• Teachers conducting classes regularly inform the Supervisor about systematic omissions or late arrivals to the lessons.
Attending lessons, students must meet the following requirements:
• Attend lessons five minutes before its beginning, in order to have a reserve time for preparation;
• Not to be late;
• Turn off and not to use cell phones during the lesson;
• Not to bring drinks or food to the lessons;
• Not to chew gum during the lessons;
• Not to bring foreign objects (cards, board games, entertaining magazines, etc.) to the lessons.
The teacher has the right to take away such items discovered with the student during the lesson;
• Not to come to the lessons in alcoholic or drug intoxication. The teacher has the right to withdraw a student or listener from the audience and inform the Dean's Office of the revealed violations;
• To have the necessary stationery: paper, notebooks, a pen, a pencil, etc.;
• Not to enter the class where the session is taking place in outdoor clothing (jackets, coats, fur coats, etc.);
• Politely and correctly treat the teacher and other students/listeners, not to allow personal insults towards the teacher and other students;
• Leave the class in exceptional cases with the permission of the teacher;
• Follow the dress code of the appearance: business style.
Rules of behavior and communication in college
Being in the premises and on the territory of the College students must:
- Follow Internal Rules of Conduct;
- Keep silence and working environment on lectures and other training sessions;
- Show respect for the teachers and other staff of the college, show respect for each other;
- Not to play in the premises and on the territory in gambling games (cards, dominoes, roulette, etc.);
- Not to bring or drink alcohol;
- Not to take or distribute drugs or toxic substances:
- It is not allowed to be in the premises and on the territory in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication;
- Not to walk in the premises of the College in outdoor clothing and headwear;
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and on the adjacent territory of the college;
- Not to damage property and equipment, not to cause damage to the educational and material base of the College;
- Not to take property, equipment and other material values from the premises out of the College;
- Not to take third persons with you;
- Not to make a mess in the premises and on the territory, throw litter in the litter bins;
- To be polite and correct in communication with teachers, employees, not to use profanity and obscene language;
- Use the toilet facilities accurately;
- Use benches in the corridors for the purpose;
Not to put up fights and scandals with other students and listeners Rules of communication with employees
and college management
The management and staff strain after a dialogue with students and are always available for communication.
- Communication should be mutually polite and correct;
- When making an appointment, punctuality on both sides is important;
- A teacher and a student are two parties cooperating with each other, so it is important to take into account and respect the interests and views of both parties;
- A student and a listener must apply to a staff member, if the appeal is really justified;
- Contacting a staff member, especially a teacher, on a first-name basis on the part of a student or a listener is not permissible;
- Familiarity in communication with teachers and other staff on the part of students and listeners is forbidden;
- Teachers and staff’s greeting is performed according to the principle "the younger age first welcomes the senior age»;
- A student and a listener should not transfer personal conflicts to the relationship with the staff and teachers;
- It is forbidden to give and all the more to use insulting and sarcastic nicknames to staff members and teachers.
In dialogue with the management a student must:
Prepare a topic of conversation in advance;
- Pose the questions concisely and comprehensively;
- Have evidence and justify any statements;
- make an appointment with the management in advance;
- To be punctual;
- Not to involve the management, teachers and fellow students in infighting, gossip and intrigues;
- Apply to senior management (President) only in case when the issues were not resolved at lower levels.
Rules of college attendance on weekends and public holidays
- It is allowed for students to attend the College on holidays (Sunday) only if there is a special permission from the administration of Innovative Technical College of Almaty.
- Students’ College attendance on holidays and weekends is allowed only in the presence of a representative of the administration or a curator.
- The College Guard Service is instructed not to admit students to the College, unless there is a special instruction or a representative of the administration.
- The requirements of the Internal Rules of Conduct are also mandatory for students to fulfill when they attend College on holidays and weekends.
College students can use the services of a library created to provide the educational process with educational, academic and methodological literature. Enrollment to the library is performed on presentation of a student's card and two photos in size of 3x4 cm. The reader is given an entire library ticket for the right to use the library and the reader's form is filled out. When joining the library, the readers get acquainted with its rules and take an obligation to observe them by signing in the reader’s card.
The lending of literature on the house is made on the subscription. The last or unique copy, as well as the copies with stamp "deposit copy" may not be lent. Educational and methodological literature is lent for a period of study of the respective subject with a mandatory re-registration within the prescribed period. The use term may be extended if there is a lack of demand for such materials from readers, or reduced if they are available in one copy or highly demanded by readers. For each copy of the publication taken, the reader signs on a reader's or book's form.
In reading rooms, materials may be used without being taken out. Lending of books is performed with an entire library card and is made out by the reader's receipt on the book form of each publication. It is not allowed to enter the reading rooms with personal and library books, magazines, newspapers, cut-outs from printed publications and other printed materials. It is prohibited to take the literature out of the reading room.
Readers can use the main types of library and information services provided by the library, get the advisory help in search and a choice of sources of the information, use the data of library retrieval systems. Upon written request of the reader library staff can prepare a thematic bibliography on a demanded topic, perform a selection of literature for the specified time.
Readers are required to present a library card for receiving the literature, take care of books, other works of the press and other materials and library property, return the publications received in the library within a prescribed period. When returning books and other documents by a reader, library staff check it for consistency and, if defects are found, determine the degree of damage to the lent publication. Readers, responsible for loss or damage of publications, replace them with the same publications or with the ones recognized by the library as equivalent, and if it is impossible to replace them, they recompense their cost in size of 1.5 times the cost of the lost book, and the impossibility of replacing them with 1.5 times cost.
The reader is not allowed to:
- visit the library in outdoor clothes;
- enter the reading rooms with bags;
- break the silence and the order in the library premises;
- transfer his/her library card to others, or use someone else's document to receive the literature;
- take the books out of the library without signing for them;
- damage the library materials (make any marks, underlinings in them, tear sheets, bend the book backs, etc);enter the office premises and book stocks without permission.
- use mobile phones in the reading room.